Monday, June 27, 2011

Long Time...

I apologize for my absence from the blogging world. Not going to lie, things have been INSANE!!! However, there are definitely some changes that have happened in my life the last few months. 
First: graduation...
Although I technically won't be getting my diploma until I finish my internship, it still felt like such a huge accomplishment walking in front of my friends and family to accept my "fake" diploma as a double music therapy/ vocal performance major. What an accomplishment that was ultimately six years in the making. Here are a few pictures from THE DAY!!!!

Me accepting my blank diploma. Ha!

The woman who made it all possible... Maureen Hearns! I love you Maureen!
 My darling husband who supported and encouraged me the entire way through!!

And all of my music therapy girlies that did it right along with me! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Ultimately, it was a great day and was very much worth it! 
I AM A PROUD GRADUATE OF UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY

No comments:

Post a Comment