Monday, January 31, 2011

Hear, Hear! All Ye Who Care!

Hello friends and family! The time has finally arrived when Arianne Chadwick Despain will be getting her double bachelor's degree in both Music Therapy and Vocal Performance, entering internship (somewhere in the U.S.), and moving on to the real world beyond school. Yes, it has taken me almost 6 years to accomplish this (sort've pathetic). But to me, the feeling of accomplishment I will have when this semester is over is going to be so great, I won't be able to contain myself! 
If any of you are interested... 
save the date to come watch me accept this new beginning in my life by attending the commencement ceremonies on 
MAY 7, 2011 at 9:30 a.m./ followed by the music department ceremony at 2:00 p.m.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
...Arianne

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! Definitely an accomplishment to proud of! You're amazing! Keep us posted on the internship thing--Denver has lots of hospitals to choose from! Love-ya!

    ReplyDelete